- These 9 accessories are great for traveling with babies in tow
- 2020 Formula One Bahrain Grand Prix preview
- Porsche 911 Safari prototype spy photos
- Revised 2020 F1 calendar likely finalized with addition of 4 more rounds, including Turkey
- Denso halves global output on coronavirus as profit hits 11-year low
Automakers are sending a slew of critical new and redesigned models into dealer showrooms right now, despite worries around the country about a worsening outlook for the coronavirus pandemic and the possibility of new business restrictions.
The timing couldn’t be worse for these fourth-quarter product launches.
But on the other hand … the timing couldn’t be better.
For the past eight months, auto dealers have been doing what auto dealers do best — shaking off market jitters, mobilizing to sell more cars and trucks, maneuvering to keep their stores operating and marketing to keep shoppers excited about what’s for sale.
Retailers need this infusion of fresh product. And judging from the industry’s sales comeback in the back half of this year, consumers still want to buy.