- Noose in NASCAR pit garage had been there for months, FBI concludes
- Texas, Okla. battle for the next Tesla plant
- Hennessey-tuned 2020 Chevy Corvette Stingray hits 205.1 mph with nitrous oxide
- Fernando Alonso to return to F1 in 2021 with Renault
- Police officer rescues father and his two young daughters after cliff plunge
Honda’s next-generation Civic is coming up shortly, and a prototype for the Type R variant has just been spotted. Judging by the prototype, Honda is going with a more mature look for the next Civic range.
Mercedes-Benz’s GLC looks to be growing in size for its next generation. New proportions should also result in a sleeker, sportier look compared to the current model.
Aston Martin is bleeding cash and its CEO has just been dropped. A successor has already been named, and he’s none other than Mercedes-AMG chief Tobias Moers.
You’ll find these stories and more in today’s car news, right here at Motor Authority.
2022 Honda Civic Type R spy shots
2023 Mercedes-Benz GLC spy shots
Aston Martin CEO Andy Palmer replaced by AMG chief Tobias Moers
The best 2020 Memorial Day new car sales include low-interest loans, money back
Ferrari recreates “Rendez-Vous” film in Monaco with F1 driver, SF90 Stradale
Musk: Tesla Cybertruck won’t be downsized, but smaller follow-up truck a possibility
McLaren to shed 25 percent of staff as coronavirus slowdown bites
Study shows some dealers lag in describing teen safety features to new-car shoppers
Suki and Johnny Tran’s Honda S2000s in “The Fast and Furious” movies were the same car
Electric oil tankers: A slick use of renewable energy?