- German prosecutors probe possible death of suspended VW employee
- 2022 Hyundai Kona N spy shots reveal grille, sideskifts, other details
- Volkswagen, Jeep, and Cadillac are 2020’s most-tattooed car brands
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio vs Dodge Challenger 392 exhaust startup
- Lucid Motors the latest electric vehicle maker poised for a multibillion-dollar SPAC deal
Maserati has released the first photos of a new SUV it is working on. The SUV is called the “Grecale,” and it’s essentially Maserati’s take on the Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Unfortunately the photos don’t show us much but the full reveal is coming later this year.
Volkswagen Group is reportedly looking to float as much as 25% of Porsche in an effort to raise funds for electric vehicle and software development. According to some estimates, that fraction of Porsche could be worth as much as $30 billion.
A more extreme version of the Ferrari 812 Superfast is coming up shortly. Ferrari is referring to it as the “812 Versione Speciale,” and rumor has it that the car might be the last Ferrari V-12 sans electrification or turbocharging.
You’ll find these stories and more in today’s car news, right here at Motor Authority.
Maserati Grecale: Alfa Romeo Stelvio-based SUV coming in 2021
VW Group reportedly mulls Porsche IPO
Hardcore Ferrari 812 to be called Versione Speciale
2021 Acura TLX vs. 2021 Lexus ES: Compare Cars
2022 Volkswagen Golf R Variant spy shots: Hot wagon to remain forbidden fruit
Tesla Model 3 and Model Y prices cut, though not Performance models
AlphaTauri first to reveal race car for the 2021 Formula One season
Review update: 2021 Kia K5 takes trendy style to the mainstream
2022 Mercedes-Benz AMG SL63 Roadster spy shots: Redesigning an icon
Mercedes parent Daimler: No expiration date for gas and diesel sales