- Chevy Corvette Zora reportedly getting 1,000 hp hybrid technology
- Ford recalls more than 2 million vehicles for potentially faulty door latches
- FCA’s Elkann says terms of PSA merger ‘set in stone’
- Fiat Chrysler’s $7.1B crisis loan guarantee approved by Italy
- Tesla Full Self-Driving to move to subscription model this year
By the end of next year, U.S. consumers are expected to have more electric pickup nameplates to choose from than there are gasoline-powered full-size pickups on sale today.