- GM Oshawa upgrades and hiring already underway
- Lewis Hamilton enraged at George Floyd death, and Mercedes backs him
- The 2020 Cadillac CT4-V’s engine has a dual volute turbo in the name of torque
- 2021 Hyundai Tucson Review | Price, specs, features and photos
- The latest flying car prototype undergoes runway testing
BMW’s signature kidney grille has its slants coloured in silver instead of the traditional black or chrome giving it a sporty look, and the prominent side creases, wheel arches and angular headlamps further add to the car’s striking appearance.
While the Z4 sDrive 35i is priced at Rs 68.9 lakh, its design pure traction variant which offers a more plush and sporty interior has been priced at Rs 69.9 lakh (all India ex-showroom).
Both the variants are powered by a turbo charged petrol engine that puts out 306 brake horse power and is mated to a seven speed sport automatic transmission.
As a result, the cars zoom from 0 to 100 kph in just 5.1 seconds and boast of a top speed of 250 kph.
The driver can choose from three types of driving modes-comfort, sport and sport plus.
In terms of safety, the car offers four air bags, dynamic stability control, brake assist.
“The new Z4 embodies the excitement of dynamism and aesthetics in a more uncompromising style,” BMW Group India president Philipp von Sahr said.
This will be imported into India as a complete built up unit and compete with the Mercedes SLK and the Porsche Boxster.
via: Business Today