- Alternative fuel & Propulsion Technology in Automobiles
- Maruti topping the customer satisfaction survey in India is hardly surprising
- Harley Davidson India to introduce 250-300cc motorcycles in a bid to become more affordable?
- Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo unveiled
- Audi’s Smart Display with Android in your car
Yes, you read it right ! Buyers purchasing a penthouse in Damac Maison at the Dubai Mall Street will be given a free 2014 Lamborghini Aventador Roadster as part of the company’s Dubai Shopping Festival promotion.
Customers buying a penthouse in Damac Maison, The Dubai Mall Street during DSF will be given a 2014 Lamborghini Aventador roadster with their purchase,” the company said in a statement to Emirates 24*7.
“Damac Properties’ DSF promotion is always highly anticipated and we see some of the best results of the year during this time,” says Niall McLoughlin, the Senior Vice President, Damac Properties.
Other cars such as BMW or Mini Cooper are also available in this offer, depending on the property customers buy. Last year buyers were even offered a 2014 Audi R8, Audi A8, Audi A6 and an Audi A4, while in 2012 buyers of the developer’s premium buildings were given a Lamborghini. All this sounds amazing, but this leads to all the neighbours having the same cars in their garage. The free car is just a marketing gimmick, as the property rates are already high.
Over the years during the DSF promotion, Damac has not only given away luxury cars, but also yachts, a private jet and a private island in the Caribbean !