- Autoblog stands with the Black community
- Junkyard Gem: 2005 Ford Taurus Station Wagon
- 2020 Ford Puma ST is a sporty crossover the US misses out on
- 2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe Turbo S E-Hybrid Performance and Exhaust Test | 0-60, Lightweight Sport package
- About 150 Cadillac dealers would rather leave the brand than sell EVs
A pair of Wisconsin companies is working on a wild build for this year’s SEMA show. They’re taking a Dodge Viper, adding a Hellcat supercharged V-8 to it, and wrapping the whole thing in a 1970 Dodge Challenger’s body.
Audi will soon launch performance-oriented S versions of its E-Tron and E-Tron Sportback electric SUVs. They will feature a three-motor powertrain, which will be a first among mainstream EV manufacturers.
Ford’s top-selling F-150 is about to come in for a redesign, with a new V-8, plug-in hybrid and electric options all planned. A teaser shot and a reveal date were dropped by Ford overnight.
You’ll find these stories and more in today’s car news, right here at Motor Authority.
Dodge Viper with Hellcat power and Challenger body headed to SEMA
2021 Audi E-Tron S spy shots and video
2021 Ford F-150 teased ahead of June 25 reveal
Review update: 2020 Lexus GX 460 SUV carries a decade of baggage
McLaren considers selling part of F1 team
The Ford Mustang Mach-E electric SUV will keep getting smarter about driving range
Porsche’s modern 935 sells for $1.5M at auction
How to be a Covid camper
Charles Leclerc drives his 2020 Ferrari F1 car through the streets of Maranello
Polestar 1 plug-in hybrid coupe: 52 miles electric, then 26 mpg combined