- Bidder’s choice: ’65 Mercedes-Benz fire truck or ’61 passenger bus
- 2021 Porsche 718, 2021 Audi S3, Jesse Combs’ record: Today’s Car News
- Ghosn wired $860,000 to alleged escape plotters, U.S. says
- Mitsubishi CEO defends pay cuts amid massive cost-reduction campaign
- U.S. auto industry returns to life after lockdown
Restructurings and business failures are in our near future, and merger activity will get intense in the months to come. In a sobering conversation, Automotive News Publisher Jason Stein joined Guggenheim Partners’ John Casesa and PwC’s Ray Telang to talk about the auto business landscape after the pandemic-driven shutdown in the first of our 8-week Congress Conversations series.