- Chevy Corvette Z06 rumor suggests 9,000 rpm redline from 5.5L V8
- Ford increases estimate of first-quarter loss to $2 billion
- Lyft to provide drivers with partition shields
- Autoblog Podcast #624: Porsche Taycan 4S, Ferrari Roma and a tuned Ford Ranger
- 2021 Chevrolet Corvette still under $60,000 with new tech, new colors, new stripes
It’s not just the impact of the pandemic — it’s the uncertainty over how long it will last that’s taking a toll on the outlook of CFOs across the U.S., a PwC survey shows.