- Bentley Hybrid Is Luxurious and Efficient
- Suzuki iV-4 design explained by it’s designer
- Toyota Corolla 2014 Unveiling In India At Delhi Auto Expo In February Next Year
- Maruti topping the customer satisfaction survey in India is hardly surprising
- Harley-Davidson invites people to test electric motorbike
Nissan introduced a new GT-R prototype at England’s Goodwood Festival of Speed.
The design process for the 2020 GT-R was somewhat unique. Before it was even a physical concept, it was a supercar built for the racing video game Gran Turismo 6.
This is Nissan’s entry in Vision Gran Turismo, an initiative by the gamemakers at Polyphony Digital to get concept sports cars from auto manufacturers to include in Gran Turismo 6.
Nissan and Gran Turismo go way back — gamers didn’t always have access to Nissan’s supercars, but for many it was their first taste of the actual GT-R. That line is still cranking out drivable cars. You can buy a 2015 GT-R, though it won’t have as much carbon fiber as the latest concept.
The 2020 GT-R will be available for download in Gran Turismo 6 next month.
Have something to say? Share it in the below comment section.
Originally posted here