- KTM Duke 690, RC390, Husqvarna in store for India over next 2 years
- Harley Davidson India to introduce 250-300cc motorcycles in a bid to become more affordable?
- Volvo constructing an electric roadway to wirelessly charge buses
- Driverless Cars Are Nearly Close To Reality
- Lamborghini Gallardo Crashed and split in two, driver miraculously survives
American Honda Motor Company has issued a recall of model year 2007-2008 Honda Odyssey vehicles.
The issue results from a combination of system component and software problems that can cause the vehicle to brake suddenly without the brake lights illuminating. This increases the likelihood of a crash.
Honda plans to release a part to remedy this issue but the part will not be available until the spring of 2014. Honda plans to notify owners on how to prevent the problem until the part become available.