- Renault Duster facelift likely to be unveiled at Auto Expo 2014
- Hyundai Grand i10 Automatic launched at Rs 5.64 Lakh
- Maruti topping the customer satisfaction survey in India is hardly surprising
- Johammer J1: Efficient and Performance Electric Motorcycle
- 2015 BMW M3 Sedan, M4 Coupe are officially revealed
American Honda Motor Company has issued a recall of model year 2007-2008 Honda Odyssey vehicles.
The issue results from a combination of system component and software problems that can cause the vehicle to brake suddenly without the brake lights illuminating. This increases the likelihood of a crash.
Honda plans to release a part to remedy this issue but the part will not be available until the spring of 2014. Honda plans to notify owners on how to prevent the problem until the part become available.