- Toyota-backed flying taxi prototype takes to the skies
- Trade agency rules against Mahindra in FCA complaint over Jeep look-alike Roxor
- Ferrari recreates “Rendez-Vous” film in Monaco with F1 driver, SF90 Stradale
- 2020 Mercedes GLB 250 Luggage Test | How much fits in the trunk?
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator First Drive | What’s new, Fox shocks, off-roading
WASHINGTON — The Transportation Department’s Office of Inspector General said Tuesday it would audit oversight of U.S. vehicle safety standards.
The inspector general’s office said it was launching a review of NHTSA’s efforts to set and enforce vehicle safety standards.
NHTSA did not immediately respond to a request for comment.