- The 5 Coolest Driving Gadgets!
- BMW India sees growth back only by mid-2014
- Harley Davidson India to introduce 250-300cc motorcycles in a bid to become more affordable?
- Buy a Penthouse and Get a Lamborghini Aventador Roadster for FREE !
- Uber Strikes Deal To Lower The Cost Of Car Ownership For Drivers
Over a period of the next two years local production of the newly acquired Husqvarna (earlier owned by BMW Motorrad) range of bikes will commence from the Bajaj Auto Chakan plant, reveals PTI. They will work towards launching the Duke 690 superbike in that time frame. Apart from this, KTM will first bring a RC to India by end 2014. This could be in the form of RC390 or RC200, both of which premiered at the 2013 EICMA in Milan along with RC125.