- Boredom building? The best Lego car kits to kill time during the coronavirus clampdown
- PSA and energy giant Total create JV for European battery production
- Tesla tells employees it has county approval to reopen plant
- Land Rover Defender 90 delays continue as coronavirus slows production
- BMW M340i, Mustang Cobra Jet, Legos: This Week’s Top Photos
Transcript: Electric drift cart. Crazy Cart XL from Razor is a mini go-kart that lets you drive and drift. Powered by a 36V rechargeable battery, it has a top speed of 14 mph. Activate drift mode by lifting the drift bar and create drifting tricks. There’s even an arrow that helps you aim the cart toward where you want it to go. Crazy Cart XL has a 40-minute operating time with a fully charged battery. It’s suitable for ages 16 and up and currently retails for $649.
Get yours here: https://fave.co/2ybb4oK
Autoblog may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability is subject to change.