- Top ten most expensive cars in the world
- Toyota to bring fuel-cell concept car to CES
- Buy a Penthouse and Get a Lamborghini Aventador Roadster for FREE !
- Johammer J1: Efficient and Performance Electric Motorcycle
- Harley Davidson India to introduce 250-300cc motorcycles in a bid to become more affordable?
Mahindra & Mahindra has launched the W4, an entry level version of its popular sports utility vehicle XUV500, priced at Rs 10.95 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The existing XUV500 is available at a price range of Rs 12 lakh to Rs 14.64 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
“The launch of the W4 model makes the XUV500 proposition accessible to more customers who aspire to be proud owners of XUV500,” M&M Chief Executive, Automotive Division Pravin Shah said. “In spite of being an entry level model of the XUV500, the W4 model is technology laden and with this launch, we aim to attract sedan & compact SUV buyers who wish to upgrade to the XUV500,” he added.
The W4 is powered by a a 2.2 litre diesel engine delivering power of 140 bhp, with a 6-speed transmission.
M&M Executive Director & President, Automotive & Farm Equipment Sectors Pawan Goenka said: “With over 74,000 vehicles on the road within two years of launch, the XUV500 is one of our most successful launches.