- GM, Ford turn to fast-payment programs with banks to aid suppliers
- The Pininfarina AutonoMIA is a sim tool for future car interiors
- Tesla Model S Long Range Plus achieves EPA range of 402 miles
- U.S. auto manufacturers eye China’s increasingly popular pickup market
- Hertz taps restructuring advisers as car rentals decline, report says
Mazda unveiled a racing version of its stunning RX-Vision concept from 2015, but this one is for the virtual world only. The new race car is currently available for download in “Gran Turismo Sport” for the Sony PlayStation 4.
An updated BMW 5-Series boasting a fresh look and new tech is due to be unveiled next week. A prototype for the regular 5-Series sedan has been spotted and another variant known to be out testing is new M5 CS range-topper.
The current Opel Mokka was sold here as a Buick Encore. This won’t be the case for the redesigned model due in 2021 as Opel is now under the ownership of France’s PSA Group instead of General Motors.
You’ll find these stories and more in today’s car news, right here at Motor Authority.
New Mazda RX-Vision GT3 ready to race in the virtual world
2021 BMW 5-Series spy shots and video
2021 Opel Mokka spy shots
2021 Buick Encore GX review
Lexus won’t race new twin-turbo V-8 in 2020 24 Hours of Nürburgring
2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid: Prices rise significantly, and so does mpg
First drive review: The 2020 Honda Civic Type R irons out its ride, not its clothes
2020 Hyundai Sonata vs. 2020 Volkswagen Passat: Compare Cars
New EV platform moves motors, suspension and steering into the wheel arches
EVs predicted to gain market share, despite 18-percent sales drop in 2020