- iPhone ‘Car Mode’ Concept Helps You Stop Driving and Texting
- Tata Motors launches CNG versions of Indigo, Indica cars, price starts Rs 4.99L
- Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans Due To Brake Issue
- Harley-Davidson invites people to test electric motorbike
- Bugatti’s Next Bigger Plan To Go Where Veyron Will Be At 1500 Horse Power
Anybody who rides a bike will let you know that there’s nothing like the excitement of riding impulsive on the open road with the wind in your face and worries at your back. A bike is truly one of man’s greatest friends. However if someone changed the formula — a formula, mind you, that’s been relatively unchanged for an over a hundred years.
According to Chris Hoffmann, one-wheeled RYNO motorcycle may be the next great innovation in the motorcycle world.
But what exactly is a RYNO? First off, it’s a prototype– one that’s been in creation for nearly seven years already. Additionally, it’s a single-wheeled, zero-emissions motorcycle that uses similar— albeit more advanced— technology to the Segway.
Right now this new technology is still in the prototype stages, but when the RYNO takes to production — hopefully sometime this year — it will cost $5,295 from its production facility outside of Portland, Oregon. Hoffmann and his team are also in the process of setting up dealers nationwide so that potential customers can come in and try them out for themselves.
Source: Boldride Via: Yahoo