- H2X Australia planning line of hydrogen-powered cars
- U.S. vehicle travel was down 8.6% in September, the smallest decline of the pandemic
- GM’s Barra sees U.S. transition to electric vehicles taking decades
- Toyota GR010 Hybrid Le Mans race car unveiled
- FIXED OPS JOURNAL FORUM: Current state of the industry
Transcript: Sherp the Ark is an amphibious all-terrain beast. It’s designed to tackle harsh terrains and overcome great distances. On land it has a top speed of 18.6 mph and 3.7 mph on water. The tire pressure can be easily adjusted to accommodate different terrains or payloads. Sherp the Ark is modular so you can transform it to fit almost any need. It can be a cargo hauler, living module, a medical vehicle, a massive transport for up to 21 people, and much more.