- Toyota to Unveil Color-Changing, Mood-Reading Car at Tokyo Show
- BMW India sees growth back only by mid-2014
- Volvo constructing an electric roadway to wirelessly charge buses
- Tata Motors launches CNG versions of Indigo, Indica cars, price starts Rs 4.99L
- Hyundai Grand i10 Automatic launched at Rs 5.64 Lakh
Exteriors of the iV-4 concept sports a five slotted front grille sleek likes and a clamshell hood, along with fog lights with built in laser sensor on the roof. Measuring 4215 mm in length and 1850 mm in width, the iV-4 sits on a 2500 mm long wheelbase. Sitting on 235/55 R 20 tyres, the video of the SUV shows a brilliant orange body with a contrasting black roof which could also make its way into the production model.With lowest of auto emissions in its class the iV-4 will also possess Suzuki’s second generation 4WD technology called ALLGRIP while the model will be produced from the company Magyar Plant in Hungary from where Swift and Ritz models are also produced for European markets. Watch the video below to understand the design in detail.