- Johnny Carson’s 1939 Chrysler Royal takes the stage on Jay Leno’s Garage
- Brabus Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class adds power and style
- VW Group’s Ardey talks startups, innovation at EcoMotion
- GM turned to 3 NHL teams for assist in mass-producing face masks
- Detroit 3 execs commit to action against racism, discrimination
Transcript: From Hoverboard to rideable scooter. This attachment converts your Hoverboard into a 4-wheeled scooter. HoverBike is designed for people of all ages. Weighing only 13 lbs, it can be folded for easy storage. The attachment works by using a plastic clamp that secures the Hoverboard to the HoverBike. To move forward, apply pressure on the sensors on the Hoverboard. The handlebars are stationary and only used for stabilization. HoverBike attaches to any Hoverboard with rounded base.
Autoblog may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability is subject to change.