- VW hikes spending on electric, self-driving cars to $86 billion
- Baidu becomes latest to join driverless ranks
- Porsche, Kia dominate World Car awards
- GM seeks appeals court ruling to continue legal fight with Fiat Chrysler
- First pistons, now Porsche tries 3D printing housing for electric drive system
Transcript: Off-road in your wheelchair with this rugged track attachment. Freedom Trax is a motorized track attachment for manual wheelchairs, adding the ability to traverse virtually any terrain like sand, snow and mud. Freedom Trax is designed to fit wheelchairs between 17” to 26” wheel width. It’s powered by a 24-volt lithium-ion battery and can carry up to 250 pounds. The attachment is controlled with a joystick and has 5 miles of range with a full battery. Freedom Trax is currently priced at $6,570.