- SSC Tuatara’s land-speed record not yet verified
- Sainz Jr. will join Ferrari F1 team, Ricciardo takes his McLaren seat
- Musk confirms Tesla Nev. factory was target of thwarted cyberattack
- Ford to offer COVID-19 tests to symptomatic workers in four key states
- Mid-cycle update coming for for popular crossover
Autoblog may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability is subject to change.
Transcript: A hackable robot vehicle. Ever wanted to hack and program a robot “car”? Sphero RVR is designed to teach you to code, program, and hack. It’s made for everyone ages 8 and up to help level-up their programming skills. The mini robot car includes all-terrain treads, and the customizable plate allows you to transform the RVR into a bot of your own design. RVR is filled with sensors that can be coded and hacked. Currently, the Sphero RVR is priced at $249.99