- Ford offers COVID-19 tests to symptomatic workers in 4 key states
- Junkyard Gem: 2004 Pontiac Vibe GT
- Mopar readies over 100 accessories for 2021 Ram 1500 TRX
- Kia will bring its first dedicated PHEV to U.S. this year, followed by EV in 2021
- Tweaked 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class coupe and cabriolet turn up the tech
“The Autoblog Show” returns to Fios TV this Sunday for its seventh episode, this time coming to you from exotic locations all over the globe.
We have a current generation Toyota Tacoma going head to head off-road with a first gen 1998 Tacoma, trekking from Seattle to Banff, followed by a look behind the scenes at what it is like to shoot a truck review overseas in the beautiful country of New Zealand. But first we take the Jeep Gladiator to the off-road capital of North America: Moab, Utah.
Watch “The Autoblog Show” on Verizon Fios TV Channel 604 at 7 p.m. EST on Sunday. It can also be found on the Yahoo! Finance channel on the Roku TV app or SamsungTV+.