- 2020 Mil-Spec Ford F-150 First Drive | Driving impressions, pricing, specs
- Ford replacing huge Ontario distribution center with two new ones
- Lamborghini Essenza SCV12, Lexus LC Convertible, Maserati Trofeos: Today’s Car News
- Farley calls for settlement between LG Chem, SK Innovation
- Supreme Court agrees to hear biofuel waiver case
WASHINGTON — The U.S. Postal Service said Tuesday it would award a multibillion-dollar, 10-year contract to Oshkosh Defense to manufacture a new generation of postal delivery vehicles.
Under the contract’s initial $482 million investment, Oshkosh Defense, a unit of Oshkosh Corp., will finalize the production design and assemble 50,000 to 165,000 of the vehicles over 10 years.