- Ford to use multiple Disney-owned channels to reveal Bronco
- Toyota Yaris, the U.S. Mazda-based version, is being killed off
- 2021 Ford F-150 New Features Driveway Test | Max Recline, Interior Work Surface, Pro Power Onboard
- NHTSA finds no defect in review of 662,000 Tesla vehicles
- Nissan is making it easier to buy a car from home with Nissan@Home
HAMBURG — Volkswagen will recall 56,000 of its bestselling Golf to fix software problems that affect the infotainment system and reversing camera, the German company said on Tuesday.
The fix affects vehicles of the most recent Golf 8 series that were made until July 2020, a spokesman said. He added the recall was not mandatory but was a “voluntary service measure.”
Volkswagen had to postpone the launch of the Golf 8 due to software problems last year.
Its shares were down 1.6% at 1012 GMT, making it the biggest percentage loser in Germany’s blue-chip index DAX.