- Czinger 21C will come in a 1,331-hp widebody version, too
- 2021 Mini lineup includes some more equipment and some lower prices
- Tesla wannabees in China risk running out of road amid virus-stricken times
- 2022 BMW 2 Series leaked on Instagram ahead of official debut
- Stainless steel Ford and Lincoln historic trio up for auction
Transcript: Navigate the golf course in style. This unique looking golf cart is a new way to maneuver the fairways. Caruca is a single-rider golf cart offering an alternative to the traditional cart. Caruca weighs 326 lbs and uses 13-inch turf tires. It’s powered by a 24-volt 1400 WATT motor with 20 miles of range per charge. The golf cart can carry up to 300 lbs and has a top speed of 10 mph.
If you’re not a cart person and you want to get your steps in out on the course, check out the autonomous golf caddy, CaddyTrek. It has a remote control that allows it to be operated manually, or you can set it up it to automatically follow you around.
Autoblog may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability is subject to change.