- Nissan Z Proto Infiniti 400 Red Sport engine confirmed
- Junkyard Gem: 2001 BMW 325xi Wagon with 5-speed manual transmission
- GM, Ford using usual summer break to make up lost U.S. production
- Nissan COO Ashwani Gupta being pressed to be co-CEO
- Replacement Harbor Freight jack stand reportedly fails on first use
It’s not uncommon to walk into the Autoblog office (when we’re working at the office, that is) and see multiple people wearing BlipShift t-shirts. That’s why we were happy to see that they’re bringing back some of our favorite designs in “The Apex Everything Sale” that is going on currently. The sale features twenty different t-shirt designs, four at a time, for five weekends. This past weekend was “Lap 1” so head to the site now if you want to snag any of those designs. If none of them catch your fancy, check back later this month. Lap 1 is running currently, through the end of the day, Lap 2 will take place May 1-4, Lap 3 is May 8-11, Lap 4 is May 22-25 and the final selection, Lap 5, will be available May 29 through June 1.
Autoblog may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page. Pricing and availability is subject to change.