- Joe Biden to tap North Carolina regulator Michael Regan to lead EPA
- Rivian begins assembly of preproduction R1T electric pickup trucks
- Electric Smart crossover SUV on track for 2022 launch
- VW spells out details of name change to Voltswagen of America brand amid EV shift
- Mystery Ferrari prototype captured in new spy photos
DETROIT — Ford Motor Co. said on Wednesday is targeting the elimination of 1,400 U.S. salaried jobs by year end as part of its ongoing, multiyear $11 billion restructuring.
The reduction will be achieved through voluntary buyouts, the U.S. automaker said in an email sent to employees.