- 2020 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport is a missile in search of a target
- Mercedes-AMG’s new turbo engine will recover exhaust heat energy, just like in F1
- Prodrive BRX T1 is ‘ultimate’ Dakar racer, and maybe a road car too
- Nissan Ariya’s French cousin due in 2022
- 2022 Subaru BRZ, 2021 Ford Bronco Raptor, McLaren 765LT by MSO: Today’s Car News
GM is ramping up for costly, time-consuming plant renovations — to build vehicles with uncertain consumer demand and profit margins — as the industry works to come out of the pandemic-sparked downturn.